Area News Headlines
These news headlines brought to you by these fine sponsors:
More results from the Seventh Round of Huron County Bathing Beach Tests are In
Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:46:06 EDT
click on the picture to enlarge
The Huron County Health Department continued their seventh round of annual beach sample testing for E-Coli today. All beaches that were tested passed protocol. For a beach to close due to E-Coli, it would take 300 colonies of E-Coli detected in a 100 milliliter composite sample. The following were the results of eight beaches in Huron County. Each beach had 100 mL testing samples.
- Caseville County Park- 2.00 Colonies
- McGraw County Park- 6.10 Colonies
- Oak Beach County Park- 37.40 Colonies
- Philp County Park- 6.30 Colonies
- Port Crescent State-Camp- 18.70 Colonies
- Port Crescent State-Day- 3.10 Colonies
- Sleeper State Park- 4.10 Colonies
- Thompson Park- 0.00 Colonies
We will pass along more test results as they are completed and passed along to us.