Area News Headlines
These news headlines brought to you by these fine sponsors:
Seventh Round of Huron County Bathing Beach Results are In
Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:38:57 EDT
click on the picture to enlarge
The Huron County Health Department began their seventh round of annual beach sample testing for E-Coli today. Each beach that was tested passed protocol. For a beach to close due to E-Coli, it would take 300 colonies of E-Coli detected in a 100 milliliter composite sample. The following were the results of five beaches in Huron County. Each beach had 100 mL testing samples.
- Bird Creek County Park- 114.50 colonies
- Harbor Beach City Park- 93.30 colonies
- Jenks Park- 26.20 colonies
- Veteran's Village Park- 42.60 colonies
- Wagener County Park- 14.00 colonies
We will pass along more test results as they are completed and passed along to us.